Certificate in Homeobotanical Therapy
The Certificate in Homeobotanical Therapy is available online for health professionals who are unable to attend the two day workshop in New Zealand or Australia.
The aim is to provide an overview for both students and practitioners who want to apply homeobotanical therapy in their own practice.
Over the six sessions, you will:
- Gain confidence and understanding of homeobotanical therapy
- Understand the philosophy and principles of homeobotanicals
- Develop a working knowledge of the Classic Herb Range and how to apply them
These online workshops are offered throughout the year. This course is one of the most efficient ways of gaining an understanding of homeobotanicals and how they can be applied in your clinic.
The price includes:
- 6 x 1.5 hours online sessions with an experienced homeobotanical practitioner
- 1 x 5ml sample of each of the homeobotanicals covered (53 in total)
- A copy of the Materia Medica & Repertory for Homeobotanical Therapy, available in hardcopy or eBook
- A certificate of completion*
*Please note that you are required to submit 6 case studies after training as part of the course assessment before the Certificate in Homeobotanical Therapy can be awarded
Tuesday, 22 September
for six weeks