Terms of Trading
Our Terms of Trade
- The full range of Homeobotanical concentrates are “Practitioner Only” and are intended for distribution to suitably qualified Medical Herbalists, Naturopaths, Homeopaths and other Practitioners qualified to use Homeobotanical Medicine.*
- All Homeobotanical Formulations are intended for sale to the clients of qualified practitioners and are to be dispensed only in the context of adequate consultation.
- Homeobotanical concentrates and formulations must not be offered for sale to the general public under any other circumstance, including on-line sales.
- Students, or practitioners trained in other disciplines may be able to purchase Homeobotanical concentrates and formulations with suitable guidance from a qualified practitioner and at our discretion. * Please contact us for more information.
- *It is our strong recommendation that all practitioners who want to incorporate Homeobotanical Therapy in their practice undertake Homeobotanical Therapy Certification.
When buying products from us you agree to the terms of this policy.
Collection and Storage of Information:
We collect certain personal information, including your name, address, and e-mail address, when you register for our services or purchase our products. We maintain this information in our customer database. Cookies are not used on this site to gather information about you. A cookie is stored on your computer for the shopping cart and payment processing to work, this cookie is deleted as soon as you close your browser.
Use of Information:
The information you provide is used to:
1) provide the service or product requested
2) to enable us to send the product you bought and to contact you regarding your order
3) Regular updates occur through our Newsletter that is sent by email
The newsletter contains Health and Product related information only. If you wish to stop receiving this newsletter, please advise us. Also the information you provide us, will not be forwarded to any third party.
Returns / Refund policy:
If you have a problem with your product please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order. Refund or Credit are given minus postage and handling cost. provided we have been notified and product is returned unopened within 7days. Defective or damaged goods will be replaced at our cost.
The Materia Medica and Repertory has been created to assist both practitioner and students in the skillful use and clinical application of Homeobotanical Therapy.