The 2 day intensive homeobotanical course offers small class sizes and face-to-face learning. They aim to provide an overview for both students and practitioners who want to apply homeobotanical therapy in their own practice.
Over the two days, you will:
- Gain confidence and understanding of homeobotanical therapy
- Understand the philosophy and principles of homeobotanicals
- Develop a working knowledge of the Classic Herb Range and how to apply them
These workshops are offered throughout the year in both New Zealand and Australia. The intensive course in homeobotanical therapy is one of the most efficient ways of gaining an understanding of homeobotanicals and how they can be applied in your work.
The price includes:
- 2 days of training with an experienced homeobotanical practitioner
- 1x sample of each of the homeobotanicals covered (53 in total)
- A copy of the Materia Medica & Repertory for Homeobotanical Therapy
- Student registration with the Homeobotanical Institute
- A certificate of attendance*
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and light lunches are also included
*Please note that you are required to submit 6 case studies as part of the training before the certificate will be provided